Faculty Senate Benefits Committee Meeting
- To review, and to make inquiries and recommendations regarding, University retirement plans, health care, insurance programs, annual and sick leave, and other benefits.
- To consult representatives of other University personnel on common interests in the matter of benefits.
- To keep informed about the activities and plans of boards and other entities that govern and administer benefits programs affecting faculty.
- To assure that faculty are informed about significant developments.
- To consider and respond to questions and issues which may be referred to it by the Faculty Senate, the Executive Committee, or individual faculty.
- To establish specialized subcommittees to address specific changes.
Email email@example.com for more information.
Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 12:00pm